Friday, February 26, 2010

Fat Friday Lent

This shouldn't even be "legal" for a Friday food during Lent. But.....we just have to go meatless. Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are the only manditory days of fasting and abstinence. So technically, this IS legal. And it was SO good!.....

I have been a "follower" of The Pioneer Woman for years. She makes me laugh, has fabulous recipes, tells great stories that I'm not too sure if I believe or not, takes beautiful pictures, and now has a delicious cookbook to call her own. Fantastic site! I highly recommend browsing. Be careful, you may become a "follower" yourself. ;-)

Anyway, this recipe is hers. I've used it since the day she posted it. It is fantastic for entertaining, movie nights, meatless Fridays ;-), gaining a few pounds, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment