Friday, January 20, 2012

Hmmm

So my husband is sitting at the computer this evening, looks over his shoulder and says, "I think I found us a new song." And the smile on his face was the kind that makes me melt because...well...he's got dimples when he really smiles. And he was really smiling. I came over to listen and this is what I heard...




Yeah, he THINKS he's funny.

Those of you who know my husband may understand his extraordinarily dry and sometimes sarcastic humor so this type of "joke" can just roll. But seriously, the humor I found in it wasn't so much the song itself but that he had the nerve to play it for me and laugh! I can't even get pissy about it because I know how innocent it is, but seriously!!!!!

How many of you would slug your husbands?....especially if you were 8 months pregnant, overtired, and seriously NOT feeling like yourself?....

....just sayin'......

1 comment:

  1. If you only want to slug your husband then you're doin' pretty good, I'd say. I've heard of a lot worse. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete