Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dry and Connected

This week has been great. My new dryer came on Monday. Tuesday we FINALLY had the internet installed. And today it is finally snowing. I had a fantastic appointment with my midwife yesterday and all is well. I've also been seeing a chiropractor a couple times a week to help with sciatic nerve stuff and boy does that make a difference! A Christmas present that has been backordered twice made a surprising arrival today! YAY. Now we just have to get it to our nephew before the kids take it over.

Hurray for the simple things, right?

Just a thought...
I was all excited about catching up on the many blogs I was following and the FB gossip, but for whatever reason it hasn't been all that alluring to sit and surf. Sure there are still a handful of blogs (written by friends) that I've read up on but the FB thing has totally lost it's addictive hold on me. Thank goodness.

Now on to better things like.....more laundry, baking banana bread, vacuuming, and planning that "party" that Yvette keeps talking about. Both she and I have no idea what the party will be for, but she wants to have one. So maybe we'll surprise John tomorrow with a "welcome home from work / thanks for taking such good care of us" party for him. We'll take pictures, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment