Saturday, February 5, 2011

Heat Wave

I'll be the first one to admit I'm a die hard clothesline fanatic. I think I've blogged about it, actually. And yes, I traipsed through 3 feet of untouched snow to do this. My jeans were soaked and my legs were numb. But really?....I DO have reason for this weirdness.....

SEE.....
The red blanket is a giant king sized down comforter that goes on Hayden's bed. Hayden woke up this morning sick. Pukey sick. Thankfully he didn't leave his sickness on the comforter. For preventative maintenance I did strip his bed, wash his sheets, and hung the comforter outside to kill any sicky bugs that may have decided to take up residence on it during the night. (I wasn't about to even try to shove it in my washer and a trip to the laundromat was out of the question).

Hayden was sick. Wyatt spent most of the day cuddled on the couch with his "Blank" (blankie) and a juice cup and sporting a nasty fever. Yvette managed to dodge this quick bug completely (today anyway).

Everyone is in bed, hydrated, drugged, and sleeping. Thank goodness it seemed to be a quick 12 hour bug with a little bit of a lasting fever. I guess the next few days will tell the truth though.

Hope everyone is staying healthy through the 2011 midwest blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment