Friday, November 6, 2009

My Treasures...

I walked out to get the mail yesterday. It had been a few days since we've gotten it at this point as we've all been plagued with nasty sickness this past week. As I'm going through the pile I see bills, junk mail, a magazine (for my husband), the weekly shopper, and a couple birthday cards for the kids. Towards the end of the pile I found one card from my mother and another from my grandmother. "Hmmm...I wonder what this is about," I thought. I opened each one only to find a wonderful "thinking of you" letter. I initially thought perhaps they were in cahootz in doing this, but later found out not. I think that maybe I just needed these this week. A note from the woman who raised me and the woman who raised her. How much more warm and fuzzy and taken care of could it get for me?! Needless to say it made my day.....it made my WEEK!.....heck, 2 personal "love" letters in one week could very well hold me over for MONTHS!!!

Thanks Mom!....I love you Nana!!!

p.s. these are for you

No comments:

Post a Comment