Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Intimidation

.Over the past few weeks I've been building a stash of knitted creations and I've been trying various patterns to work on personal creativity. I've been doing this with the hope of starting up and Etsy shop where we'd (my mother and I) sell sewn/knitted creations and a couple baked goods that we've perfected over the years. I've been browsing Etsy to get a feel for the standard on there. WHOA!!!!!!....intimidation may possibly win. These women are SERIOUS!!!....and super super super talented. I just want to pay for my hobby and make a few extra dollars to stash for special occasions. But going up along side some of these shops that are selling the same type things is way intimidating! What is a girl to do? Local craft fairs, yes. Perfect my craft, yes. Do it anyway?.....

1 comment:

  1. Do it anyway. You never know where it will take you, but you'll always wonder if you don't try. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete