Saturday, November 7, 2009

Love Affair...


I have a love affair with my coffee maker. I was never a big coffee drinker until I became a parent. Surprise surprise. And now I can't seem to get enough! Okay....I CAN function without coffee. I DON'T twitch or shut down without it. I have been known to get an occasional headache if I don't get at least one cup a day. But seriously, of all the addictions to choose from these days, I think a 3-cup-a-day coffee addiction is pretty reasonable.
ANYWAY.....
After almost 6 years of service, our good old $30 Mr. Coffee coffee maker found his way to the "get rid of" box. It still worked, but it was seriously on it's last days. Because both my husband and I love our coffee in the morning, we vowed to "invest" in a better coffee maker. And we decided that in honor of our love for freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee (yes, we could possibly be turning into coffee snobs), we'd purchase a grind and brew.
Best decision ever!
I love this thing!
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment