Wednesday, October 5, 2011

View of the Farm

Last night we went on a little trip around the property. It really wasn't very long but I did enjoy it. Our little 10 acre piece is surrounded by miles of crops/fields, which I love.
Here are a few bunch of pics.....

view from the western boarder (facing north). It isn't much to look at...it's old and kinda messy right now, but it is home and we LOVE it.

turning to the right (facing east)

and another right (facing south)

and another right (facing west)

and the kids......
They like to pick up the cobs of corn that the combines miss so they can have food for the geese at the park, a treat for Kevin, and the alpacas like a few sweet snacks every now and again.

Wyatt was mad at me because I wouldn't hold him. He's still so much the baby. *sigh* I should probably work a little harder on that before March.

Yvette and Hayden chasing after the trailer trying to jump back in...


and, of course, John saying "hi" to the alpacas. Can you count them? Yup...there are 7. We got 2 more this year (prego females). More about that in another "Alpacas 101" post.

and Fiona. She's a brute and huge and usually knocks the kids down just to love on them. Isn't she pretty? For a dog, I mean. We love her. We really do.

and the kids one more time....
Can't a mom get a decent group pick? Apparently not. This is the best they'd do for me. I guess I'll take what I can get.







No comments:

Post a Comment