Thursday, October 6, 2011

All In A Day's Work

Remember those corn fields I posted just the other day? Well, this is what they look like now...

What my husband spent the day driving...

The kids love a visit to the tractor...

Wyatt is in heaven when he is near the tractors. I thought Hayden had a tractor obsession!...nothing compared to Wyatt

And of course the combine not too far away...


And you wanna know what makes me melt?....
seeing this man.....with our kids......


*sigh* how can I resist him?! He works harder than anyone I know. He knows how to drive heavy machinery. He can split almost an entire winter's worth of wood with just a splitting maul (and not mind!). He absolutely loves being a dad! He's extraordinarily easy on the eyes. And he loves me to pieces. I could go on and on and on........but I won't (today). How the heck did I get so lucky?! God knows I don't deserve him. But I thank Him for such a man every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment