Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Get Dressed!

Attention Stay At Home Moms!!!

The Get Dressed Challenge!

What is the “Get Dressed!” Challenge? It’s a one-month motivotional (motivation + devotional) where you are encouraged to go from “frumps” to “pumps” in the everyday. Why a month? The goal with “Get Dressed!” is to help you build into the habit of getting dressed and looking nice everyday.

Are you ready? Let’s get dressed!

Miss Sarah Mae from Like A Warm Cup of Coffee is hosting this challenge. It sounds like the kind of thing I need given the cold weather coming in. It is so easy to stay in my warm jammy pants, slippers, and hoodie until I feel like getting dressed, which to be honest with you, is sometimes closer to lunch time than I'd like to admit. "Puddling" is what we call it here....puddling around in comfort. I know I feel more put together, ready for the day, and prepared for the occasional visitor if I am dressed and ready for my day before everyone else. And when I do manage that it is usually jeans and hoodie. I've got some cute maternity clothes that are just sitting in a box so I really have no excuse. Here's to stepping it up a notch. Everyday "visitor-ready"......

Join me! Grab a button on Sarah Mae's page.....

1 comment:

  1. so true. i'm in sweats when i don't have class. i need this challenge to get out of my frump!

    ReplyDelete