Monday, June 7, 2010

Home And Happy

We have been home now for a little over 24 hours. And OH are we a happy happy family!!!! Hayden is a bit tired and can't quite keep up, but he is laughing and playing and talking and eating and giving so much love!!! He's our "one big hug" guy. We are so grateful. SO GRATEFUL! The past few days have been so crazy....so REAL....so terrifying.....yet SO beautiful. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone, though I am somehow grateful for it. God knows why this whole thing had to happen to us and we have yet to figure it out. I know I reflect on it constantly. My only prayer is that some way....some how.....we will all be better because of it.

Blessings to you and yours. Thank you once again for all the prayers and well wishes.

*pictures will come soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment