Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scheduled Posting.....

I made a post schedule. Apparently that is the thing to do for "serious" bloggers. Now, I really don't consider myself a super serious blogger. But I DO appreciate it when my favorite blogs are updated on a regular basis. I suppose I could only follow suit and return the favor. I'm told there are a good handful of people who read/check this blog on a daily basis........but aren't very good at leaving comments. ;-) Okay Okay....I'm an affirmation junky. People tell me they read it and nag me when I don't post but they very rarely leave comments to encourage me to keep up. Yup. This IS baby cry for affirmation.

Okay, I'm over it.

Anyway, like I was saying, I've gotten the idea that many bloggers (I read) tend to have a general topic for each day of the week. For some it is the same every week. For others they mix it up a little but go back to an organized schedule on a regular basis. They never really admit this. I've just kinda caught onto it. Maybe this realization is a blond moment this "little known fact" just isn't "little known" but rather common knowledge? Whatever. I just now figured it out and I think it will help me stay on track and be a bit more committed to posting.

Thanks for reading. I am flattered that people actually care.

Stay tuned for a post every day this week. Yes....EVERYDAY.

6 comments:

  1. I will be checking back to make sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get excited when you update. Just added you to the Going Natural Woman blog links too. You have a niche-narrowing it down to 5 topics can be tough but it really helps me feel organized. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks anna. i know, i have my list of potential topics but i'm not going to limit myself. if anything it is something to go back to when i don't know what to write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa, I check your blogs almost every day, I love them! I'm interested in the projects you do and would love to see more of that!
    We really should get the girls together for a play date sometime when you are in town. Oh, and I'll come with Mal for the canning if I can be invited too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I was on my sabbatical I honestly didn't read any blogs! Now that I'm back posting, yours will be on my list, although I'm a bad commenter, too! I've often thought about "A Topic a Day," but I'm not sure if I have enough material for a specific topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendall, I will for sure let you know when we are back in Crosby. Now that it is nice out, a playdate outside is always more fun than inside. And I will definitely let you BOTH know when we are canning. We usually plan a whole weekend around it and just get it done all at once (the tomato stuff anyway). It is so much more fun when you have help (and slush). ;-)

    ReplyDelete