Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Am Thankful For...

.....my most amazingly wonderful husband whom I love with every fiber of my being. I never even imagined my heart was capable to hold such love for one person. For putting up with me these past 9 years. For making my knees weak with just a glance. For his honesty, his amazing work ethic, his willingness to go above and beyond, his immense love for our children, his shoulders (I love his shoulders), his patience, and his intense love. I love him.Oh...and his dimples....good LORD do I love his dimples. And his eyes...his hands...his voice...

...okay. Done.



.....all 7 of my kids. Hayden Louis for his genuine spirit and purity of heart. John Stephen (miscarried 11/11/06) for teaching me to love and let go and keep my eyes on eternity. Yvette Mariana for her creativity, her sparkle, and her perseverance. Wyatt Leonard for his strength of character and eagerness to live life. Lyla Jayne (miscarried 06/14/11) for showing me that each moment counts and every life is a treasure. Rita Joan for melting my heart and expanding my ability to love each and every day...teaching me patience (while in the womb and out). And Baby #7 for just being you in this very moment...the gift that you are to our family......we are so excited to meet you.

 one of the only good pictures of ALL 4. I really need to take more pics of the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment