Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On THIS Day

On this day 8 years ago I married my love. I have no words sufficient enough to express my gratitude for him, my fierce love for him, and my longing for him. Always. This may sound completely cheesy, but he is everything to me.....my love, my happiness, my life. John has shown me the most faithful, selfless, and tender love. I'm not sure how to say this properly, but because of him I know very deeply God's love for me. Through John I am able to grasp God's love. I never imagined how that would happen, but it has. Through everything.




At the time, this day was the happiest of my life....the beginning of my life. Three short years later, this same day became one of the most excruciatingly painful days of our life. On this day, 5 years ago, my youngest brother Stephen was killed in a car accident. On this day, our family changed forever.

The bittersweetness of this day is like no other.

To my love, Happy Anniversary. I can't wait to see what our lifetime together looks like.

To my brother, ......... I need a hug.


1 comment: