Saturday, July 7, 2012

Knitting in the Silence

There is something entirely soothing (for me) about rolling myself out of bed in the wee hours of the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee, doing my morning prayers, and then grabbing my needles and knitting in the silence as the sun comes up.
I used to be a late sleeper. Late nights - late mornings. But being married to John makes that kinda difficult. He's the exact opposite. Go figure.
Anyway, here is something I'm working on at the moment. Just a peek. I can't tell you what it is or who its for right now. Hopefully to be completed by the end of this coming week. Its a birthday gift that needs to find it's destination ON TIME.





And that beautiful fingering weight natural colored yarn I'm using is none other than CHESTER. Yup, we finally did it. A first round of fiber was sent off in March and returned to us as yarn. And what beautiful yummy soft yarn it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment