Thursday, July 12, 2012

And Their Names Shall Be...

GARY. Gary is named after John's friend whose wife suggested it. John laughed and decided that it fit. Gary also happens to be a family name also (Uncle Gary). And so his name shall be Gary....




Baby #2 is MILO. Milo is a family name. I think I heard one of the kids suggest it at one point. Again, John smiled and said it shall be....


These boys are tearing up the pasture already. Though I wasn't able to snap any pictures of it, this morning they were literally racing circles around the adults. It was pretty funny to watch. Here they are sun bathing...


And I had to post this picture. Yvette, my farm girl. Dressed for the weather and ready for workin'. I've given up on keeping shoes on my kids. They honestly could care less. I've decided that I'm sick of reminding the kids to put their shoes on only to scold them for kicking them off and leaving their shoes everywhere and hunting for them constantly. It's one of those "pick your battles" at our house. So I just don't pick it anymore.
I just make sure they all get a good scrubbing at the end of the day. We live on a farm, after all.

2 comments:

  1. So amazing! How many adults did you start with? Are these your first baby alpacas?
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started with 5 males in 2010. Picked up 2 pregnant females in 2011. And now have 7 males and 2 females in 2012.

    ReplyDelete