Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Shopping List Of C's

I have a marker board on my fridge where I write a list of groceries as I run out. I didn't realize it until this morning, but my growing list (over the past 4 days) looks like this:

crackers                   cottage cheese
cheese                      coffee
cereal                       cilantro
creamer                    Crisco frying oil
chicken breast

I had to (c)huckle a little. ;-) What are the odds?

On a different note, my friend over at Hesitant Homemaker posted a very REALISTIC blog entry yesterday. I read it and could totally relate. Like 90% of my days sound just like what she wrote. I love her for being so completely honest about how motherhood can be and usually is (for me). I'd encourage moms with young children to take a peak. I've written about Mallory before. She is a beautiful person and her blog is absolutely fantastic. Her writing is witty, real, and relateable. She is a "what you see is what you get" kind of gal and I LOVE that!. If you have a few minutes, head on over to her blog for a dose of reality, some laughs, and random musings. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Thanks Mal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment