Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rita Joan

A little late in posting. I apologize. We've been a bit busy here getting used to being a family of 6. Yikes!.....SIX!

Rita Joan Backowski was born on March 27, 2012 at 5:32am at home. She was 9lb 14oz and 22 1/4 inches long. Her labor and delivery went well (I will write about that another time). She is absolutely perfect. I'm not so sure there is a more beautiful baby girl. We are completely in love.

These picture were taken the day of her birth.....

 I get all weepy every time I see this picture. I have one for each of the kids with John just moments after their birth. This man.......I have no words for how much I love him, how much of a gift he is to me. I am so completely blessed.

 Miss Rita with the bunny her big sister picked out for her.

Oh how she has changed already. I will search and search for the charger for my camera. YES....it is MIA again. I think it hates me. Anyway, I will find it. And I will post more.


2 comments:

  1. Tears in eyes, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter xxx Easter vigil tonight, I'll offer it up especially for your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing your JOY! God Bless ALL of you!! Laura Czarka

    ReplyDelete