Thursday, April 19, 2012

....Just That Kind of Day.....

Dear Husband,

Please stop at the store and bring me something premade and yummy. I don't care if it's frozen pizza, a Big Mac, DQ, a bag of chips or a candy bar. Just something I can take out of the wrapper, eat, and discard the evidence. OH, and don't forget to swing by the liquor store for a 6pack of Mike's.

When you walk in the door, be prepared for a disheveled wife, possibly crabby kids (if they aren't already in bed), and a clean kitchen with the laundry done. Yes, I did actually get something done today. But it's just been "that kind of day".

I love you beyond words. We can get to that later. ;-)

Your Wife

p.s. if you get home and I'm passed out on the couch, your supper is on the stove......cold Mac N Cheese....

....did I tell you I love you?......well, I DO......

No comments:

Post a Comment