Friday, January 1, 2010

Project Knit 52

I am learning. I have decided that next Christmas will be a completely homemade Christmas. And in preparation for that, I am beginning NOW....today. Project Knit 52 is my year long project of knitting up 1 project per week. These projects will range from personal items (things I want to make for myself), family items (things my family needs), birthday gifts, and gifts set aside for Christmas 2010 gifts. Hopefully in doing this I will not be rushing to complete projects at the last minute.

It is convenient that the new year begins on a Friday. This is a great time for me to begin projects as I have tried to make a committment to NOT do major projects, major cleaning, or major anything on the weekends. Family time. Craft time. Relaxing time. We'll see how this plays out. ;-)

Every Friday I will post my project for the week, include the pattern or title book I will be using, the yarn I've chosen, and the needle size needed. For all those knit lovers out there, maybe we can do this together. Please feel free to share your projects and opinions!

Happy Knitting 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment