Friday, January 22, 2010

How I Love Thee, Let Me Count The Ways....

Due to the current weather condition that the entire midwest is burdened with, my husband is required to spend the entire weekend (possibly through Tuesday) at work. His bags are packed and ready to go. His request?: food. Lots and lots of homemade food. He told me he didn't think he would survive and entire weekend at work 24 hours a day AND be forced to eat their "crappy" microwave food. Hmmm......

So, with puppy dog eyes he puts in his request and this is what he got:

tator tot hotdish - an entire crockpot full (I hope he shares)



cheesy potatoes - an entire batch....oh so yummy (I hope he shares....though I'm not entirely sure I would)



cinnamon rolls - not something I am used to baking (I hope they turned out because he got the entire batch)




bean soup and cornbread


Needless to say I'm exhausted. Everything was made between 5pm and 8pm. It is now almost 10pm and I'm going to bed! Yeah. Just call me super-wife. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment