Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Be Radiant

Radiant Magazine is a Catholic publication for the "fun, fashionable, and devout woman." I happened up it because a friend (over at In Honor Of Design) happens to be the graphic editor/designer.
This article is beautiful and I felt like I had to share. It is not only for those single women looking for Mr. Right, but also for those of us who are married. It was that subtle reminder that even though I found my One And Only, modesty goes beyond impression. It seeks to glorify God in the person that you are. It doesn't stop at physical beauty but rather encompasses the whole person. What a wonderful reminder of what modesty is, what it is intended for, and who it ought to glorify. I invite you to read the article and the many others that grace the pages of Radiant Magazine.

p.s. it is written by a man who so eloquently makes a very strong point. Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment